Search Triangle Homes For Sale
Your perfect place is only a few clicks away—let’s get started!
I lead my life with a mantra I’ve heard from my father since I was old enough to listen: “Never say what you can not do! The word CAN’T shouldn’t even be in your vocabulary.” I’ve applied this concept to my everyday life, and I can truly say it keeps me motivated and able to achieve great things.
Prior to entering real estate, I worked in the healthcare industry for over 12 years. My work there taught me the importance of engaging with people and finding common ground.
I’m persuasive, compassionate, bold and fearless in helping my clients meet their goals. I’m a skilled negotiator who doesn’t believe in going down without a fight.
When I’m not working, I’m spending all of my time with my son, Kobe. As cliche as it sounds, I truly believe there’s no title more rewarding than being a mother. We have a lot of fun together. He’s super smart, charming, brave, energetic, and he keeps me going.
It’s like working with one agent with the expertise of twenty
What Other Agents Do
- Discounted Commission for Discounted Services—You handle staging, showings, contract & repair negotiations with a discount broker.
- Convenience vs. Profit—iBuyer services allow you to sell quickly, but at the cost of your hard-earned equity
- Salesperson Attitude vs. Relationship Building—Discount brokers are more interested in making a quick profit than making you money
What 220 Agents Do
- Years of experience in all areas of real estate—including new construction, insurance, staging and lending services
- In-depth market knowledge—ensuring proper pricing, a wide reach of advertising, highly competitive offers and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication throughout—we hold your hand from list/search through showings, contract negotiations & inspections to the close.
Relocate to Raleigh with 220 Agents
Over 9,000 acres of parkland
Raleigh boasts over 9,000 acres of parkland, making it an ideal city for adventurers, explorers, and lovers of the great outdoors. Its greenway system travels over 180 miles across trails, paths, and roadways.
Amazing nightlife & entertainment
Raleigh’s fun runs long into the night; in fact, Raleigh has the highest concentration of live music venues in the state! And it’s home to more than 15% of the state’s craft breweries.